Terms and Conditions
- SHIPPING & FEES
- PRODUCT DISCLAIMER
- PRODUCT BACK ORDER
- RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
1. SHIPPING & FEES
We try our best to send your order as quickly as possible although shipping duration can vary depending on the shipping method & your location, as a general guide:
- Standard Shipping is usually completed between 3 – 10 business days.
- Express Shipping (NSW only) is usually completed between 1 – 3 business days.
- Regional & Rural locations may take longer.
- Please allow additional time for peak periods and
- Deliveries will be made either by Australia Post or Courier, depending on your location. Delivery occurs Monday to Friday only, excluding weekdays that fall on a public holiday.
- Deliveries will require a signature for security reasons and will not be left unattended.
We always attempt to provide a high level of customer service, although on some occasions your delivery may be delayed due to circumstances that are beyond our control.
We provide Flat Rate shipping service around Australia, although it can vary depending on your location. Bulky items will be charged according to their weight and delivery address.
Your shipping fee will be provided/calculated at the checkout- prior to the submission of your order.
Free Standard Shipping
We are currently trialling Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100.00 for NSW deliveries, we hope to expand this to other regions in 2019.
2. PRODUCT DISCLAIMER
Children under the age of 12 should not be left unsupervised around crystals, stones, candles, oils and melts.
- Crystals and Stones may have sharp edges, and their appearance may appear similar to a lolly/candy.
- Candles/oils/melts should not be left unattended, placement should be in an open area out of the reach of children.
Some items for sale have metaphysical properties that are shared as part of their description, this description should at no time be regarded as legal, medical, financial, psychological or business fact. Please seek advice from a qualified professional for all relevant matters.
3. PRODUCT BACK ORDER
Products for purchase that are identified during the sale process as “can be back-ordered” may be delayed by up to 6 to 12 weeks – this will vary depending on the product and supplier so please submit an inquiry before proceeding if this is a concern for you. Use the Contact Page to submit your query.
Full payment will need to be processed with a Back Order request.
4. RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- We accept returns for up to 7 business days from the purchase date, provided that your item is unopened and in original packaging.
- Items returned after 7 business days may not qualify for a refund, or may incur a restocking fee.
- You may be offered a refund, exchange or store credit depending on the circumstances.
- All Shipping Costs for returns are the due responsibility of the customer (excludes faulty items or errors made by Soul Universe)
- When you return an item, the original shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. These rights are not impacted by the returns and exchange policy or limited by a defined time frame. However the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period may vary by product (or service) depending on the nature of the goods (or service), the price paid and any representations made about the goods (or service).
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for us to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
If there is a major failure with the item, you may choose a refund, exchange or repair. If the failure is minor, we will repair the item (or, at our discretion, we may replace the item) within a reasonable time.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Soul Universe cannot provide a refund, exchange or repair, whether the fault is identified by Soul Universe, the manufacturer or their service agent.
Soul Universe will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
All returns require a Return Authorisation Number (RAN), to submit your request for a return please have your receipt/order number and a description of the problem and submit your request here with “return” as the subject and a representative will be in contact with you within 1 business day.
You will receive your RAN to your nominated email address so please make sure your details are correct.
Once you receive your Return Authorisation Number you will need to prepare your item for return shipping.
Pack your item well to prevent any damage occurring during return shipping. We cannot be held responsible for damage caused during return transit due to improper packaging.
Make sure you include all components of the item, for example; packaging, accessories, user guides/instructions.
Clearly mark the return address and your order number externally to the package to ensure fast processing.
Incorrect labelling may have the package returned to you.
Refunds will be given using your original payment method (ie: Credit Card/ PayPal/Cash).
Refunds to Credit Card/ PayPal will be processed in 3 – 10 business days depending on your financial institutions processing times
Pricing is subject to change at anytime without notice.